Are you running your business, or is it running you?
"I want to expand my wedding business, but I don't know what to do next."
If you're spending more time working ON your business than IN your business and getting no where fast... it's time to get some help.
FOR WEDDING INDUSTRY PROS WHO WANT A BETTER WEDDING BUSINESS
Give your business the boost it needs to succeed in saturated market, crowded with competition.
- Have a full plan of action, locked and loaded, so you can stop wondering what you’re missing and actually make productive headway.
- Get education and support custom tailored to your unique situation.
- Have a legit marketing plan that brings you new business AND attracts those high end clients everyone wants.
- Learn how to sell your services without feeling pushy, sleazy, or salesy.
- Have systems that automate and streamline your day to day tasks so you have more time and more bandwidth.
- Have access to a savvy group of other wedding industry pros for brain-picking, advice-asking, and collective commiseration.
- Understand how to leverage social media to grow and build a reputation and learn to network like a pro.
- Have a website that’s super-optimized and built to sell your amazing services.
And at long last, set your mind at ease and KNOW you're doing everything right.
Bask in the expertise of your coach and get the missing links you need in order to see results in your business. You’ll get instant access to the entire training library when you join and you’ll get brand-new training each month.
Twice a month hop on live via video with your questions and get feedback from your coach and peers. Bring your struggles and ask your burning questions and say hello to the clarity you’ve been craving.
Fast and furious, quick n’ dirty - get 5 minutes at the start of each week to connect with Lane', check in on goals and untangle kinks. I’ll hold you accountable so rest assured you won’t be doing it alone.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
Inside the Facebook group you’ll get priority access to me as well as other members. Here you can send out the bat signal for those urgent SOSs, get feedback on what you’ve created and encourage others.
Monopolize my time with #allthethings. In these private, 1:1 calls you’ll receive custom coaching for your unique circumstances. This is your time to take big strides and LEAP toward your goals.
I’m Lane’ Richards, Creator and Founder of Something Borrowed Portland, a specialty rental company (now known as Archive).
I’m a business coach who helps wedding industry professionals stop faking it, floundering, freaking, and fretting. You’re already amazing - all you need now is a plan for success coupled with the knowledge and tools required to build, run, and grow that big idea of yours.
If you want to learn how to run an insanely efficient, incredibly lucrative wedding business, I can show you how.